If you are ordering a new service, or upgrading an existing service, for a domain name currently on your account then please follow the details below. For upgrading to SSL click here. For domains currently not on our system you would need to place a transfer-in order.
All upgrades are currently done from our main Virtualnames website.
1. Click the ‘Upgrade‘ button.
2. Enter your account Username (usually starts ‘uks’ or ‘web’) and Password and click ‘Sign in‘ . Note your username and password are both case sensitive.
3. Select the domain you want to upgrade and click ‘Continue‘.
4. Select the upgrade (or downgrade) you require and click ‘Continue‘.
5. Now simply select your payment method and complete the order process.
The preferred method is via Debit or Credit card or with Paypal (If you get problems with the standard Debit/Credit card payment system then you can also use Paypal without having a paypal account). These payments are quick and your upgrades will be up in the shortest amount of time (normally less than 1 hour). We also accept cheques and bank payments.
Allow atleast an hour for servers to update after a service upgrade